Mistake moves again...

Welcome to the back-up forum for Avalon: City of Destiny. Avalon is a player-town in Ultima Online, located in the Baja shard's Felucca facet.

Mistake moves again...

Postby Arion » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:03 pm

Well i guess from talkin to him that that big ole tower was just too damn drafty for him. He complained of getting old, and not needing such a large residence, when walking up one floor would make him stop to catch his breath...

Either way, he has moved a bit closer to town. Still in Trammel, his new house is located just on the Vesper side of the farthest bridge, east of Minoc. Just past the mines of Mount Kendall. It's a two story villa, right over the bridge, next to the "<Minoc / Vesper>" street sign. ;-) Not a bad spot fer himself i'd say...town(s) and plenty to mine nearby...

Maybe this will be his last move...?...who knows....he seems to have lived all across Greater Britainnia by now..heh...

I'll try a pic later...

-Arion, Peace Frog, CoA
Arion
Regular

Re: Mistake moves again...

Postby Hazard » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:50 pm

Impressive spot...if its the same one I'm thinking of. How'd Mistake find that one?
Hazard
Regular

walkin and more walkin....

Postby Arion » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:00 am

many hours of mindlessly roaming the lands..trying to place good sized houses whereever it looked slightly possible...all of a sudden one day a Villa actually went down...usually would start with feildstone house..check..move to sml tower..ok...then to villa, and that is where the wall was hit..

but not this time heh...hard choice really, because the same day i found two spots out near the daemon temple for a two story L shaped house...but couldnt pass up on that location...

i had noticed a house there a long time ago..and thought the area looked different..but didnt think anyone would let a house at that spot fall...heh lucky fer Mistake someone did...
Arion
Regular

Villa Pic

Postby Arion » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:41 am

Hope the pic isn't too big... but this is a rough pic of Mistake's new Villa location...

Mount Kendall across the bridge..and Vesper bank just south down the road...
Arion
Regular

Postby Shard » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:14 am

Super sweet spots, Batman! Congrats!
Shard
Regular

Re: Villa Pic

Postby Hazard » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:14 pm

Wow. Mistake scored. I've always liked that spot.... its very nice for miners/blacksmiths + the like.
Hazard
Regular

Return to Avalon Open Forum