[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Hurm.com Forums • View topic - Scanner troubles

Scanner troubles

This is the official forum for the online comic.

Scanner troubles

Postby Nobody » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:35 am

Earlier today, I posted about my "." Out of nowhere, my software couldn't connect to my scanner/printer/copier. After researching and trying a number of "fixes," I think either my drivers are very bad and need some magic to fix them, or my scanner/printer/copier is broken, or both.

The "broken" theory has some extra strength to it because the machine hasn't been printing yellow for about one month. Plus, the prints are a bit spotty. Replacing the ink and cleaning the heads wasn't fixing it.

I guess I need to buy a new scanner/printer/copier. I seem to have to buy one every year-and-a-half. >:/

So how'd I "scan" today's comic? I actually took a picture of the pencils with my digital camera, then did my normal tweaking and lettering to get the version currently live. After I get a replacement scanner, I'll properly scan it and replace the version you're seeing now (and hopefully that will get rid of some of the darker areas).

at

at

Nobody
Site Admin

Re: Scanner troubles

Postby Nobody » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:23 pm

I bought a new scanner today. I scanned in the original art from episode 51 and replaced the old one. Thanks for the new scanner, things seem to be back to normal.

at

at

Nobody
Site Admin

Return to Local Heroes