Silent Knight Fan Art

This is the official forum for the Local Heroes online comic.

Silent Knight Fan Art

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:28 pm

Hey Buddy,

Thought you could use some fan art! Here's Silent Knight!

Postby Bastion » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:29 pm

Figures! I thought I was still logged in when I posted this. I musta timed out and this entry got posted as Guest but its me!
Bastion
Regular

Postby Nightlynx » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:44 pm

:shock: 8) :shock:

Cool! I feel inspired I may have to do some fan art of my own now!

cheers
Nightlynx
Nightlynx
Regular

Re: Silent Knight Fan Art

Postby Nobody » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:39 pm

Awesome! Glad to see SK's already got a fanbase building!
Nobody
Site Admin

Postby Nightlynx » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:29 am

Nobody wrote:Awesome! Glad to see SK's already got a fanbase building!

You know I have a suggestion - Have you thought about putign some of the character bio pics out there for t-shirts and what not? I know I'd be the first kid on my block to sport the Silent Knight T if it was somethign I could buy.

just a notion
Nightlynx
Nightlynx
Regular

Postby Nobody » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:49 am

Nightlynx wrote:You know I have a suggestion - Have you thought about putign some of the character bio pics out there for t-shirts and what not? I know I'd be the first kid on my block to sport the Silent Knight T if it was somethign I could buy.

Yeah, I figure shirts (and other merchandise) featuring individual Local Heroes characters is inevitable, particularly with my fondness for making logos and designs and such. I don't want the heroes just standing around, tho. They've been doing that enough in the comic. I've done some action sketches of them, and also noodled around with unique logos for each character, but nothing's done yet.

First on my list of extracurricular Local Heroes tasks is updating/replacing the navigation imagery at the top of every page. I lost the original art, and I need to add a new word balloon--someone wanted to exchange links and I the LH site wasn't set up very well for expanding. Here's my plan: In addition to adding a "Community" section (for links and fan art), the character on the top will randomly switch between the four main Local Heroes characters. I'm also planning on making the new top-navigation all CSS-based, and not table-based and JavaScript controlled. (That last part may mean nothing to non-web designers, so I'll just say I decided to make make everything more complicated for myself but also more adaptable to various browsers and readers--and better prepped for future site-wide improvements like a style switcher.)

After I get that fixed, maybe I'll take a look at the character designs again.
Nobody
Site Admin

Return to Local Heroes